Healthcare Information Technology (HCIT) deals with creation, development, design, use, and maintenance of information systems for the healthcare industry. It is anticipated that the automated and interoperable healthcare information system could improve medical care by reducing healthcare costs, increase efficiency, decrease errors, increase patient satisfaction, and optimize reimbursement for ambulatory and inpatient healthcare providers. This Wikipedia entry elaborates and introduces some of the HCIT concepts like Electronic Health Record (EHR).
Wordpress is loading infos from openprPlease wait for API server guteurls.de to collect data from
- Withings, know for it’s fitness trackers and health-wearable’s is presenting the BPM Core as a successor to the BPM blood pressure monitor at the CES 2019. The BPM Core looks a lot like its predecessor …Read More »
- As of 2016 only 15% of General Practitioners working in practices use telemedicine for patient consultation according to a study published on Health Affairs. 11% of physicians used telemedicine to interact with other health care …Read More »
- The world HCIT market was valued at $125 billion in 2015, and is estimated to reach $297 billion by 2022, with a CAGR of 13.2% over the forecast period. The growth in this market is …Read More »
- Starting in 2019 patients in Germany will consult with an artificial intelligence. The Techniker Krankenkasse is using the App from Ada Health. Medical advise at your fingertips 24/7. Ada Health is offering this service in …Read More »
- As most Western countries Ireland has started to look at the concept of introducing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) at one point in the future. This has been marked as the cornerstone of the eHealth …Read More »